Monday, November 5, 2012

Another Night Alone

Well that was surprising. I saw none of it coming, and that's alright there will be another. "Don't sweat the small stuff" they say. I don't think they saw the pools of sweat I'm swimming in. "The devils in the details" they say. They see me with my magnifying glass looking for the slightest of instabilities in myself. I stand on the feet I think I see and nothing more, and my knees I watch wobble under the weight of the world. People postulate my problem and are wrong, the rest don't see the expressions I hide like a talented ghost. I choose not to be stood next to, but to stand next to others. I seek not others approval or emotion but do enjoy it in secret behind my hopefully humble response. It's just another night alone I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment