Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A few ideas for my project

     A couple of ideas i have are
~ A few posters similar to street art graphics, something with simplicity but a burs of color and strong movement (thought provoking) focusing on objects that are inexplicable by physical terms but are visually appealing
~ A line of t-shirts that incorporate similar ideas found on Oakley shirts and some Nike shirts
~ Multi platform pieces, that require editing in photoshop (because of my obvious disability with the program) Pieces that use a word the will greatly add to the appeal of the photo and leave a person pondering some of the same things I was thinking at the time.

     I like all of the above, the last one seems to be probably the most difficult because of my difficulty using photoshop, but I feel i could still experience the same growth by improving greatly on my Illustrator skills.

1 comment:

  1. 2/3 are a little more guided than 1 so they will be easier to put together initially. Clear boundaries, like T-Shirt design, make this project a little easier. I like 3 because it will require you to learn new software techniques with photoshop. Learning more about illustrator is good, but photoshop has a lot to offer too. Do you know Nic in AP? He is working on a project similar to your #3 for his AP concentration.

    ReplyDelete